Asia pacific intensive care forum
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
- Attendance to all sessions from 20 to 22 April 2019
- Delegates’ forum materials
- Access to the exhibition
- Light refreshments during breaks as indicated in the program
Payment of registration fees (in SGD) can be made as follows:
By Cheque (ONLY for Local Delegate)
- Cheque should be made payable to Kenes MP Asia Pte Ltd.
By Credit Card:
Visa or MasterCard
- Kenes MP Asia Pte Ltd acts on behalf of the 6th SG-ANZICS Asia Pacific Intensive Care Forum 2019 to handle fee collection.
- All credit card charges will be made by merchant name: MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 SGD commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make bank drafts payable to:
Beneficiary name : Kenes MP Asia Pte Ltd
Beneficiary account no : 003-917978-2
Beneficiary SWIFT BIC Code : DBSSSGSG
Beneficiary Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd
Beneficiary Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the forum account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All requests for cancellation must be submitted, no later than 28 February 2019 in order to receive a full refund. However, an administrative fee of S$50.00 will be imposed.
- Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be entertained, and is chargeable, including No-Shows. No refund of any type will be provided for paid registration.
- Any fees charged, 5% surcharge applicable to online payment by credit cards will not be refunded.
- Bank transfer admission fee (SGD 30) will also not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments.
- All approved refunds will be made within two months after the Forum is held.
- Registered delegates who are unable to attend may send an alternate i.e. one-for-one substitution at no extra charge. Substitution request must be submitted in writing to the Conference Registration Secretariat before 16 March 2019.
- Substitution requests received after the deadline will be subjected to a processing fee of SGD50.00.
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
SG- ANZICS 2019 Registration Department
2nd Floor, 20 Kallang Avenue
Pico Creative Centre,
Tel: + 65 6292 0732
Fax: + 65 6292 4721