- Poster Board Dimension/Layout: 594mmW x 841mmH(A1 size), PORTRAIT layout. Please ensure your poster does not exceed this size.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. If there should be any changes, please notify the Forum Secretariat.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- You are required to develop, print and bring along your poster to the venue for mounting onto the display panel. Please do not mail them to the Forum Secretariat.
- Prior to the Forum, the organizer will assign a poster panel number to you. Each poster will be on display for 3 days.
- Posters should be mounted by 3.00pm on Friday, 18th May 2018 and removed by 11.30am on Monday, 21st May 2018. The organizers are not responsible for poster(s) not removed by the end of the Forum.
- Velcro tape will be made available in the poster presentation area for mounting your poster.
Poster presenters should be present at their designated poster board(s) during session breaks throughout the 3 days Forum to answer any questions.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact SG-ANZICS secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.