Opportunity to organise an official industry supported symposium, up to 60 minutes. (Programme subject to the approval of the Congress Scientific Committee)
- The Organising Committee must approve topics and speakers.
- Inclusion of hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment, display table, access to speakers’ preparation room
- Permission to use the phrase: “ SG-ANZICS Asia Pacific Intensive Care Forum 2018” in the marketing of the symposium
- The symposium title, schedule and programme will be displayed in/on the Congress website and Programme book.
- Table for display of materials at the entrance of the hall during the session
- Acknowledgement on the Supporters’ Board on-site, Programme book and Congress website with hyperlink to Supporter’s homepage
- The supporting company will bear all F&B costs for participants attending the symposium.
- The supporting company in addition to the support fee must cover all speakers’ expenses including registration, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in case the speakers have already been invited by the SG-ANZICS Intensive Care Forum 2018.
|INDUSTRY-SUPPORTED SYMPOSIUM SLOTS*|
|19 May 2018||Lunch Symposium||1200 - 1300||2 slots available|
|20 May 2018||Morning Symposium||0730 - 0820||2 slots available|
|Lunch Symposium||1200 - 1300||2 slots available|
|21 May 2018||Morning Symposium||0730 - 0820||2 slots available|
*Timing and programme are subject to change by Organisers