|REGISTRATION TYPES||***Day Passes
(Day 1 or 2)
15 February 2020
(from 16 Feb – 31 March 2020)
1st April 2020 onwards
|Doctors||SGD 650||SGD 800||SGD 850||SGD 1000|
|Doctors - *Low Income and Lower Middle Income Level countries & Other Qualifying Countries||N.A.||SGD 550||SGD 650||SGD 1000|
|Trainee Doctors||SGD 400||SGD 350||SGD 450||SGD 550|
|Nurses/Allied Healthcare||SGD 400||SGD 350||SGD 450||SGD 550|
|**Students – Medical/Nursing/Allied Healthcare||SGD 200||SGD 100||SGD 250||SGD 300|
|1st SICM RRS Chapter Meeting –
1 Day (5th April) - Doctors
|1st SICM RRS Chapter Meeting –
1 Day (5th April) – Nurses/Allied Healthcare
|2nd SICM Neurocritical Care Chapter Meeting - Doctors||N.A.||SGD 200|
|2nd SICM Neurocritical Care Chapter Meeting – Nurses/Allied Healthcare||N.A.||SGD 180|
|5th Singapore Clinical Nutrition Congress
1 Day (4th April) - Doctors
|5th Singapore Clinical Nutrition Congress 1 Day (4th April) – Nurses/Allied Healthcare||N.A.||SGD 180|
*The countries classification is defined according to the World Bank Country. Please click Click Here to see the list of eligible countries.
*** Day Passes – Access to all meeting rooms
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
- Attendance to all sessions from 4 to 6 April 2020
- Access to the exhibition
- Light refreshments during breaks as indicated in the program
Payment of registration fees (in SGD) can be made as follows:
By Cheque (ONLY for Local Delegate)
- Cheque should be made payable to MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
By Credit Card:
Visa or MasterCard
- MP Singapore Pte Ltd acts on behalf of the 7th SG-ANZICS Asia Pacific Intensive Care Forum 2020 to handle fee collection.
- All credit card charges will be made by merchant name: MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 SGD commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make bank drafts payable to:
Beneficiary Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore
Beneficiary Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Beneficiary Account Name : MP Singapore Pte Ltd
Beneficiary Account Number : 033-016215-4
Beneficiary SWIFT BIC Code : DBSSSGSG
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the forum account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All requests for cancellation must be submitted, no later than 28 February 2020 in order to receive a full refund. However, an administrative fee of S$50.00 will be imposed.
- Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be entertained, and is chargeable, including No-Shows. No refund of any type will be provided for paid registration.
- Any fees charged, 5% surcharge applicable to online payment by credit cards will not be refunded.
- Bank transfer admission fee (SGD 30) will also not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments.
- All approved refunds will be made within two months after the Forum is held.
- Registered delegates who are unable to attend may send an alternate i.e. one-for-one substitution at no extra charge. Substitution request must be submitted in writing to the Conference Registration Secretariat before 16 March 2020.
- Substitution requests received after the deadline will be subjected to a processing fee of SGD50.00.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
SG- ANZICS 2020 Registration Department
2nd Floor, 20 Kallang Avenue
Pico Creative Centre,
Tel: + 65 6292 0732
Fax: + 65 6292 4721