Forum Gala DinnerCome party like a crazy rich Asian (but on a great budget) with our offers on 1 price with two attractions!
|Date :||21 April 2019, Sunday
1830 hrs – 2300 hrs
|Venue :||The Maritime Experiential Museum™
S.E.A. Aquarium™, Resorts World™ Sentosa
|Admission fee :||S$80.00 (early bird rate)
S$90.00 (regular rate)
Accompanying person @ S$180 per pax.
Note: Ticket purchased cover the admission to two attractions, buffet dinner @ Ocean Gallery. (Alcoholic beverages available at your own cost)
Click here for the programme
The Maritime Experiential Museum
1830 – 1930 hrs
Bustling ports along the Maritime Silk Route, complete with interactive activities.
Admission to Typhoon Theatre
- Exclusive seating of Typhoon Theatre for the first 200 delegates that signed up.
- Free flow of soft drinks will be served at the basement area after experiencing Typhoon Theatre.
Explore the seas, travel through time and join renowned seafarers along their journey in The Maritime Experiential Museum! Behold vessels of the Maritime Silk Route and see how they were built and sailed. Learn how seafarers sail through the treacherous seas with the use of clever tools. Embark on a perilous voyage at the immersive Typhoon Theatre which simulates a sinking ship in a storm. Walk through the four iconic ports of Quanzhou, Oman, Calicut and Malacca and discover their heritage through faithfully recreated exhibits. Discover the story of how Singapore came to be the thriving port metropolis that it is now and learn how its strategic trading location in the Maritime Silk Route catapulted its emergence in trade and economy. You will be transported back in time, relive the journey of great explorers and leave inspired to go explore the world.
Step into S.E.A. Aquarium and discover the wonders of marine life. With more than 1,000 species of marine animals, the aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath groupers, hammerhead sharks, and other gentle giants of the sea. Come face-to-face with over 150 sharks and uncover the centuries of myths about these ocean predators. Sneak a peek at a moray eel in a rocky crevice or tour an underwater reef community. Discover and unfold the endless wonders of our blue planet at S.E.A. Aquarium.
- Have fun with colleagues and speakers.
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet at Ocean Gallery. The Ocean Gallery offers an elevated perspective of an amazing blue planet through one of the planet’s largest window to the ocean, measuring 36 meters wide by 8.3 meters high. This mesmerizing oceanic panorama immerses guests in a magical underwater world that changes every second.
- Explore the awe-inspiring universe of life in the ocean at S.E.A. Aquarium on an unforgettable journey.
For $80 (Early bird rate) you can take part in the forum gala dinner on Sunday, 21 April 2019. Limited places available, so book quickly! Registration in advance is required.
Booking for the forum dinner is only possible in combination with participation in the 6th SG-ANZICS Asia Pacific Intensive Care Forum 2019.