Exhibitor information & regulations
CONTRACTS & CONFIRMATION
Once a Support Booking Form is received, a contract will be sent to you for signature with an accompanying invoice. This contract should be signed and returned with a 50% deposit payment from the Supporter. Upon receipt of the Supporter Booking Form, the organiser will reserve the items listed in it. Completion of the Booking Form by the Supporter shall be considered as a commitment to purchase the items.
Once an Exhibition Booking Form is received, a confirmation of exhibition will be mailed to you with an accompanying invoice.
Terms and Conditions of Supporter are included in this Prospectus and will be included in the Supporter agreement.
INSERT AND DISPLAY MATERIALS
Please note that all materials entering the venue will incur a handling charge. This includes materials for inserts and display. In order to receive a price quote for handling and to assure arrival of your materials, please be sure to complete the “Pre-Advise” form included in the shipping instructions when you receive either the Exhibitors or Symposia Technical Manuals.
PAYMENT TERMS & METHODS
- 56% of the full payment upon receipt of the Support Agreement and first invoice
- 40% balance payment by 20 December 2018 (After December 2018, full payment is due upon booking)
All payments must be received before the start date of the SG-ANZICS Intensive Care Forum 2019. Should the Supporter fail to complete payments prior to the commencement of the Forum, the Organiser will be entitled to cancel the reservation while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined below.
CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION POLICY
Cancellation or modification of support items must be made in writing (Contact information can be found in the “General Information” Section, above.) The Organisers shall retain:
- 10% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/modification is made before 20 September 2018, inclusive
- 50% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/modification is made between 20 September 2018 and 20 November 2018, inclusive
- 100% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/modification is made after 20 December 2018